Friday, October 9, 2009

House Mouse Monday Challenge Design Team Call

There is a Design Team (DT) call over at the House Mouse Monday Challenge blog (http://housemouse-challenge.blogspot.com/) & I've decided to give it a try. I haven't been on a DT since I left Club Posh & Impressions From the Heart (my favorite stamp store) closed. I figure it's time to give it a try. I am on a DT right now, but it hasn't been announced yet. Believe me, you'll hear about it once we're up & running.

The DT call asks for a new card using my beloved House Mouse images. I decided to create a few cards & pick from them. Then I decided that I may as well post them all & show everyone what I've been working on. I just love those silly little mice & have soooo many images that I've collected over the years. Most of my mice are from Stampa Rosa, but I do have a few of the new images. There are several cards.

This mouse was colored using my Copic Markers. I stamped the image onto smooth white paper (it's labeled Maco's paper) with my Tuxedo Black Memento inkpad. The background stamp is from Impression Obsession and the greeting is from Inkadinkado. The image on the labels is from Hero Arts. I used Spellbinders Labels 4 & the ribbin tags.

This is the front of my wiper card. There is a how-to video over at Splitcoast stampers. It's a really fun card. The pumpkin is from Inkadinkado. The Splatter stamp is from Posh Impressions & the greeting is from Stampa Rosa (House Mouse.) The inside image that you'll see in a minute is House Mouse. Below are two pictures of the opened card. The mouse is colored with Prismacolor colored pencils.

This is another Halloween card. I just couldn't stop with one cute mouse in a costume! The mouse is colored with Prismacolor colored pencils. The image is stamped on a square cut out wiht the Spellbinders Square Nestabilities. The spiderwebs were done with Marth Stewart punches. The silver piece was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. The corners were punched using the Stampin' Up ticket corner punch. The background was stamped with a spiderweb stamp from Inkadinkado.

This is one of my favorite House mouse images. It was part of Char's collection until she so kinly gifted me with it. The image was stamped onto Marco's paper with the Tuxedo Black Memento ink pad. It was then colored with Copic Markers. The embosing folder if Bird Call from Cuttlebug. The background was stamped with a Stampin' Up stamp. I went a little crazy with the crystals, but I think they added a really nice touch.

This is another image from Char's collection. I just love this playful image, but it was a nit time consuming to color! It is stamped on Marco's paper and stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink. The images were colored with Copic markers. The background stamp is from Hero Arts. The Fleur de Lis punch is from EK Success.

No comments: