Saturday, October 17, 2009

How about some Thanksgiving cards?

I did my Thanksgiving cards a few days ago & thought I'd share them.   I only made a few of each one because I'm not sending out that many.  Fall colors are my favorite pallet to work with. 
This is a Riley image.  I think this silly little moose is cute.  I stamped out a bunch of Riley images during Copic certification & ended up getting a few stamps as a result.  I find him really easy to color with my Copics. 


Stamps: Pilgram Riley-Hanna Stamps, Leaves-Inkadinkado, Tiny Leaves-Sandee's
Inks: Tuxedo Black Mementos Ink Pad, StazOn Opaque Buttercream Ink Pad, Pearlescent Brilliance Ink Pad in Rust, Thyme, Chocolate
Paper:Brown Linen, Red Pepper Linen, Neena, Canson Gold, Cream
Accessories: Spellbinders Nestabilities Large Circles & Large Rectangles & Large Deckled Rectangles, Rust Flat Back Pearls

This card is inspired by Michelle Zindorf.  She has the best projects on her blog.  She stamps & colors an image, then uses the Versamark Watermark pen to add clear embossing to the image (that's what I did to the leaves) so they resist the background.  She them brayers and drags her ink across the backkground.  As you can tell, I've simplified her process.  Be sure to check out her blog at http://zindorf.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/


Stamps: Text Leaves-Hampton Arts, So Blessed-Hero Arts, Leaves-Inkadinkado
Inks:  Tuxedo Black Mamantos Ink Pad, Tim Holtz Distress Inkpads
Paper: Cougar White, Dark Brown Linen, Tan
Accessories: Versamark Watermark Pen, Copics, Clear Embossing Powder

No comments: