Sunday, October 25, 2009

What I've done with my Crafters Companion Ultimate Tool

I got hte Ulitmate tool from Char for Christmas last year and have really been enjoying it.  I've made a few cards fromt he long video that came with it.  I have also made a quite a few boxes & a bunch of envelopes.  Here are two of the cards that I made with it.  I'll post some of the boxes as I decorate them.

The K-Card is my favorite card I've made with the tool so far.  I used the amaller butterfly shape on the board to emboss the image & then cut it out.  I then followed the video to make the card. 



Stamps: Stampin' Up- Soft Summer & Baroque Motifs, Posh Impressions-Splatter It Up!
Inks: Brilliance Pearlescent Ink Pads Crimson & Orchid & Galaxy Gold
Paper: Light Pink, Plum, Sage
Accessories: Flat backed Pearls, Pilot Silver Paint Pen

I used the Ultimate tool on two parts of this card.  i obviously used it to make the folds in the card.  It's kind of like a gate fold card with both of the folds on one side.  I also used the tool to score the edge of the card with the large scallops.  I like how it turned out.




Stamps: Flowers-Magenta, Splatter It Up!-Posh Impressions
Inks: Black Staz-On, Brilliance Pearlescent Ink Pads- Crimson & Evergreen
Paper: Sage, Plum, Light Pink, Old World Stack, Transparency
Accessories: Art Institute Glitter & Clear Glitter Glue, Cuttlebug Fleur-de-Lis Folder, Pilot Gold Paint Pen



No comments: