Friday, November 20, 2009

Some Cuttlebug Cards

I don't know about everyone else, but I love my Cuttlebug & everything it can do.  The embossing folders are what made me want the bug.  Now I use it with my Nestabilities & any other die cuts I have.  It's such a versatile little tool.  I did these cards some time ago for a thread at Club Posh.  I thought I'd share them with you today.

This was a really simple card.  i started with glossy paper & brayered it with a pastel dye ink pad.  While it was drying, I sprinkled salt over top of it. Once it was all dry, rub off the salt.  The image was stamped over the background with black ink.


Stamps: Acey Deucy
Inks:  Archival ink-Jet black, Ranger Big n' Juicy Ink Pad
Papers: White Glossy, Black Linen, Canson Gold, Lavender
Accessories: Alegro Cuttlebug Folder, Fiskars Deckle Edge Scissors, Gold Dew Drops, Pilot Gold paint pen


This card was very similar.  The shell piece is just brayered the same.  The Cuttlebug background was highlighted with my gold paint pen.


Stamps: Shells- Stamp Cabana, Enjoy the Moments...PSX
Inks:  Archival Ink Pad-Jet Black, Ranger Big n' Juicy Ink Pad
Papers: White Glossy Ink Pad, Light Blue, Dark Blue
Accessories: Shell Collage Cuttlebug Folder, Pilot Gold Paint Pen, Shell Nail heads

No comments: