Sunday, April 4, 2010

Shabby Chic Card

I finished up my Shabby Chic card for the swap at Club Posh.  I even managed to film my first technique video of my making it.  It;s up on You Tube.  Please check it out & let me know what you think of it.   really need some imput on the video's.  They're quite time onsuming to get finished and uploaded.  It's something I want to do, but I need to know if they're being wathed.  Plus, I want to know what people would like to see me do in the future. 
Here is the link to the video:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yekzOePazyA

Here's the easle ard open.  I an't seem to stop making them!  I soubt this will be the last easle ard you see from me. 
Stanps: Posh Impressions-Large & small flowers, Inkadinkado- Garden Flowers
Papers: Anna Griffin patterned papers, DCDW-Mariposa, K&Co.-Classic K
Inks: Distress Inks in Tea Dye & Vintage Photo
Accessories: Slice Basic Elements cartridge, Martha Stewart Lace border punch, Paper Piercer, SU! mat pack, Glimmer Mist in Pink Azalea & Moss Green, Shimmer Spritz Sparkle, Perfect Pearls-Pearl, Rhinestone Brads, Rhinestones, Crystal Lacquer, Diamond Dust, buttons, Sheer ribbon, pink stitched ribbon

No comments: