Thursday, December 14, 2017

It's a Catastrophy!

Hello Ai fans!

Today is the release of the New Work and Play and Funny Farm Stamp Sets.  I'm working with the Catastrophy Set 4933. I fell in love with this set the first time I saw it. The cat with the cone on it's head gets me every time!  It's the first one I had to color up.



I stamped my images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Cardstock with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink. I colored them in with Copics and Spectrum Noir alcohol ink markers. I added some touches of Prismacolor pencils to highlight or darken certain areas.  For example.  I used the black pencil to color all of the darkest areas to push the lighter areas forward..



I used the Simple Stories Vintage Bliss paper collection on both cards.  I used the Tim Holtz Distress tool on the card with the Grey kitty to make it look vintage.  The bow on that card is Tim Holtz trim.  The enamel dots are from Recollections.


I used a Sakura black Glaze pen on this kittens eyes and nose.  It adds a slight amount of dimension.  After it dried, I added the pupil in with a Sakura white gel pen.

Colors used:
Copics - C1, C3, C5, C7 blender
Copics - RV10, RV04, RV04
Spectrum Noir- AB1, AB2, AB3
Prismacolor Pencils - Black, Crimson Lake, Marine Green


Colors Used:
Spectrum Noir - RB1, RB2, RB3
Copic - C1, C3, RV10 blender
Prismacolor Pencil - Black

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!


No comments: