Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Critter Cups Shaker Cards

Hello Ai fans!

Yep, another Valentine card!  This time I thought I'd shake it up a bit!  Not just because I made this a shaker card, but because I changed up the colors I used and I used the Critter Cups 4978 stamp set on a card.  I used the greeting from the Nuts About You 4885 stamp set.


I did two cards and they were both done the same way with different color choices.  I cut two heads and tails from the Critter Cup die cuts that are included in the stamp set.  I stamped the critter face onto Spectrum Noir paper with Intense Black Ink from Simon Says Stamp and colored them with my Copic Markers. I went over the eyes with a Sakura black Glaze Pen to give them dimension.  Once that was dry, I added some highlights with a white gel pen.


  I used the Echo Park I'd Rather Be Crafting 6x6 paper pad by Lori Whitlock for the card fronts. I also used it to cut out the bows with the dies from the Critter Cups set. After I had the card front assembled, I cut out the heart die cut. Then I attached the cat head behind the die cut area.
I attached StickIt adhesive to both sides of a piece of fun foam and cut the heart die cut out from the exact same place that I had on the card front.  I stuck it to the front of my card front.  On the card with the brown cat, I used the lighter heart and added it inside the shaker.  I adhered the cat tail to the background heart behind where the cat head would be.  I filled the  fun foam area with pink and frost 4 mm sequins.  I adhered a piece of transparency over the shaker area. The card front was the last part I attached to the full card.  I used a scrap of the card stock to stamp the sentiment that I turned into a banner. I added some assorted enamel dots.



Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: