Thursday, February 22, 2018

Quilt Sisters

Hello Ai fans!

I've been wanting to use my Quilt Sisters 4724 Stamp Set for a while now.  I figured that the Anything Goes Challenge would be a great time to use it.  There is still time to enter your card if you haven't done so yet.



I stamped the main image with my Simon Says Stamp Intense Black ink onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Paper and colored it with my Copic Markers.   I stamped the greeting right above.  This set has three greeting for you to select from.  I cut my finished images with the second largest square in the Tim Holtz Stitched Square Thinlits. 
I cut The largest Thinlit from the same set from the Echo Park 6x6 Lori Whitlock I'd Rather Be Crafting paper pad.  I then cut eight squares from the smallest square in the thinlits set.  I used the same Echo Park paper as well as some paper from the Authentique 6x6 Latest and Greatest paper collection.  I edged all of the layers with my Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink Pad before assembling everything onto a 5 1/2" square card.



Copic's Used:
Quilt - YR24, Y17, Y32, R85, R83, R81, BG13, B00
Hair - C5, C3, C1, E21, E23, E27
Greys - N2, C1, C3, C5

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Dandi93 said...

Fabulous card and great coloring. I especially love their hair....