Thursday, March 22, 2018

Coffee Stair Step Card

Hello Ai fans!

Art Impressions just released four new Work and Play stamp sets on their web site.  Be sure to check them out.  Today I'm showing you the Office Party set 4998. It features two fun images with many different types of things you can add in to say.  You can change up what you want to say from Congratulations to Happy Birthday.  Of course there is humor added in to several of the sayings!

I colored this image with my Copic markers and then paper pieced her outfit. Once I was finished. I cut her out leaving a small border.  I popped her up with foam tape and added her to the focal panel of my stair step card. I cut the card from a Die-Sire die cut, but you can easily score and cut it yourself.


I cut three Tim Holtz die cuts from white paper and colored them with my Copic markers.  I used the Mini Fresh Brewed Movers and Shapers and the Mini Tea Time Movers and Shapers die cuts.  They cut and emboss into the die cuts.  I used my darkest colors in the embossed areas.  I added the two to-go cups and the coffee cups to the two back steps and the greeting to the front step.  The papers I used are from the Pink Paislee Birthday Bash 6x6 Paper Pad. 


I added in some AB pearl bling because she looked like she would be wearing pearls.  I just love her expression!  The other image in this set has a blank computer screen that you can add messages to.  Be sure to check out all of these sets.

NEW Work _ Play

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

2 comments:

Karen Day said...

OMG, Jil! I just adore the fact that you added a necklace of pearls around her neck!! This is such a great card - hope you're doing well, I love seeing your work each week :o)

Dandi93 said...

Awesome step card Jil, love her paper pieced suit...