Tuesday, July 31, 2018

You're Spec-tacular!

Hello Ai fans!

For my card I used the Uptown Girls along with the Spec-tacular saying.  I just love the movement of this image.  I agree that they are pretty spectacular! No pun intended!


I colored these ladies up with my Copic markers and fussy cut them out. I used a 51/2" square card base.  The front flap is folded on the diagonal.  I pulled the flap forward and covered it with paper from the Echo Park 6x6 Summer Dreams collection.  I added some shimmer to the paper and images with a Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen as well as a Clear Stardust Gelly Roll pen.  I couldn't seem to capture any of the sparkle in my photo's.  The card is edged with a Pilot medium tip Silver marker.  The women are attached to the card with foam squares to make them stand out even more.

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, R20, R35
Hair - Y02, Y21, E13, C1, C3, C5
Reds - R30, R32, R35
Teal - BG11, BG13, BG15
Yellow - Y21, Y23, Y26
Whites - C00, C1, C3


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: