Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Thank Mew!

Hello Ai fans!

I just can't seem to get enough of the flutters.  Today I am working with the Cats Flutter Set. I needed to make a fun thank you card so I combined the cats with the Block Letter Set.  I ended up being able to make a custom greeting with the block letters.  I've really been enjoying having them in my stash. I just did the waving kitties as is, but think about all the ways you can dress them up.  I can hardly wait to do them again and add things to their paws!
The images were stamped onto Spetrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with My Favorite Things Extreme Black Ink and colored with Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post.  The cat parts were assembled following the directions provided on the packaging of the stamp set.
The base of this card is created with the 6x6 Kitten Smitten paper collection from Doodlebug Designs. Even the block letters are die cut from the patterned papers.  The bright papers were selected to make the earthy colors of the cats stand out.
Copics Marker Colors Used:
Brown Cat - E21, E25, E27, R20
Grey Cat - C00, C1, C3, C5, R20

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: