Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Enjoy the Day! Watercolor

Hello Ai fans!

I was really inspired to make a bright flowery card because of the warmer weather here. This card is more of a general card, but it could easily become an Easter card if you use a basket in place of the pot.

I started by inking up the sitting bunny with 979 - Brown and stamping it in the center of my watercolor panel. I also stamped it onto a piece of masking paper, cut it out and placed it over the stamped bunny.  I then inked up the tall bunny with 947 - Burnt Sienna and stamped it to the left of the sitting bunny.  The next step was to ink up the pitcher with 969 - Chocolate and 565 - Deep Blue before I stamped it to the left of the bunny.  I used the stamp positioner to help me with the placement of all of the items before I stamped them.  I removed the mask from the bunny and pulled the color out of the lines on all of the images.  I also added more color as needed by scribbling my colors onto my Watercolor palette. I darkened the eyes and noses on the bunnies with the Chocolate Marker.  I also added the detail to the pitcher with the 565 - Deep Blue. I added grass with the tiny and small grass with 177- Dark Jade.  The Flowers were added with 177 - Dark Jade for the stems and 925 - Scarlet and 885 - Warm Red.  The sky is done with 493 - Reflex Blue and plenty of water.  The last thing I added was the greeting with 565 - Deep Blue.  I used my Misti so I could stamp it several times to get a dark impression.  It is cut out using the Circle Double Stitched Dies.

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: