Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Warmest Holiday Wishes

Hello Ai fans!

The new Penguin Cheer set really puts a smile on my face.  It has quite a few different images to select from.  The penguin and igloo are separate images that I decided to stamp together.  This image is sure to make anyone smile!
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink and colored them with my Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post. The main panel  and the next decorative paper panel are cut with the Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies. The bottom panel is cut with the Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies. The patterned paper is from the Echo Park Celebrate Winter 6" x 6" paper pad.
I added White Blizzard Nuvo Glitter drops over the ground, trees and the penguins hat. I also applied glossy accents over the lights and star on the igloo. 
Copic Colors Used - 
Penguins - C1, C3, C5, C7, C9, Y21, YR16
Igloo/ Ground- B000, BO1
Light Caps - C00, C1, C3
Yellow - Y21, YR16
Red - R05, R29
Blue - B05, B29
Green - G03, G09

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: