Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Deer Shadowbox Card

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the New Deer Window Accessory stamp and die set. I along with the Hello words from the New Shadowbox Window Die Set. As you can see, the new sets work well with the previous Windows to the World dies.  I used the window die for this card.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the deer image out with the matching dies that come in the set. I cut the square image on the lines with my scissors before I glued it into the pop out feature from the Shadowbox dies.
I cut the word hello out with dark brown and craft paper. The word die is included in the Shadowbox set.  I cut a layer of decorative paper from Moda Scraps and attached it to a green A2 Car.  I used a craft knife to cut a square into the front of the card where I wanted the scene to show through.  I added the window over the front of the card.  I attached the shadowbox to the back of the square.  I then attached the deer to the scene with foam tape.  I added the hello dies to the front of the card.
Copic Colors Used:
Deer - E35, E33, E31, E30
Lg. Deer - E35, E33, E31, E00
Mountain, V01, B0000
Sky - B000, B0000
Trees - G28, YG17, YG07, Y13
Trunk - E29, E35, E33, E31
Grass - YG17, YG07, Y13
Water - B02, B00

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: