Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Better Soon card

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Better Soon stamp set to make a pop up card.  If you need a card for a woman, there is  a similar set available.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with Cutterbee Scissors. 
The card is an A2 top folding white note card.  I added patterned paper from the Sea Glass collection from Recollections.  I also added am oval from the Oval Double Stitched Dies using another piece of patterned paper.  It's topped with a smaller oval with the greeting.
The inside of the card is a pop up.  I added more patterned paper inside the card behind wher the pop up will go.  I cut a strip of paper 1"wide and 4 3/4" long.  I scored it at 1", 2", 3", 4" and 4 1/2" to form the pop up mechanism.  I folded it into a square and attached adhesive to the back and bottom and attached it to the center of the card.  I then attached the colored image to the front of the mechanism. 
Copic Colors Used:
Skin - E11, E00, E00
Bedspread - YG63, YG61
Pillow - B02, B00, B000
Wood - E44, E42, E41
Gray - C3, C1


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: