Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Snowman Wheelie Card

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Snowman Wheelie stamp and die set to make an interactive Christmas card.  There is a lever inside that moves the front wheel and the snowman's legs. .
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set.
  I stamped the greeting onto a thin strip of white card stock using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. 
To finish the card I put together the snowman following the directions on the packaging. I added a piece of patterned paper to a white A2 card and cut the hole for the wheel.  I added the snowman layer and attached the inside piece to the foam tape on the back of the wheel.


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Dot J Freel said...

Super cute! Just love it!