Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I have been on a mission to use my pre-cut cards and scraps. I'm doing pretty good. All of the cards I'm posting lately have included not cuts from a whole sheet of paper. I've used just scraps. I have a lot of scraps so I plan to keep using them until I've used them up.
I'm still going crazy stamping & lovin it! I'll post a few cards today. I have several more to post, but I keep forgetting to add them to my blog. Here are a few.
This is scrapling I made for a challenge at Club Posh. They are fun! It is a folded mini card that is 1 1/2" x 4". Thestamps are all from the Hero Arts Clear set called Christmas owls. The Layer is polished stone stamped with the snowflakes in Mediteranean Blue & Starlight Silver Brilliance ink. The Owl was colored with Prismacolor colored pencils & OMS (Odorless mineral spirits) with blending stumps.

This is a card I made with the scrapling. I use a Stampin Up punch to make a slit so the scrapling card front can be opened to reveal a message.
I made this Halloween card for the boys. They asked me to make them cards with the pop-up tree (below) and I couldn't refuse them. The front is really simple. I used my Cuttlebug folders from last year. I embossed them onto black scraps & rubbed the Starlight Silver Brillance inkpad over the raised areas.



This is the pop-up tree on the inside of the card. It's really hard to photograph because the tree skirt is foil. It made it really hard for me to get a good picture of the tree. The little foil bats & skulls on the tree. The tree is stamped with an Anna Griffin background with Starlight Silver Brilliance ink & embossed with glow in the dark embossing powder. I think the boys will really like them!

No comments: