Monday, September 28, 2009

Using more scraps...

I've ben busy using up my scraps. Like I said before, I have tons of them & will be using them for quite a long time. I seem to have a ton of strips that are about 2" wide. Many of them are really nice papers with shimmer in them. They're a really odd size to use & I can only make so many scraplings before I get bored.

This card is a different type of scrap. I am really into trying new techniques, but I often fail to follow through and turn the images into cards. I'm trying to get better about that. I found a box full of scraps and really nice, but unused images. I used one of them on this card.


This is a close up of the image. The angel stamp is from Stampers Anonymous. The main image is layers of Powder Keg embossing powders. I'm sure I made her in a class I taught.

This is the full view of the card. The side pannels are Powder Keg embossing Powders on a retired Stampa Rosa image. The purple piece behind the angel is the Celtic Knot Cuttlebug embossing folder. I found the design for this card on Splitcoaststampers. It's really easy to put together. I just love all the idea I get from that group of talented ladies.

No comments: