Sunday, December 13, 2009

12 Tags of Christmas

Tim Holtz is a stamping rock star & he is sharing his favorite techniques on his blog with the 12 Tags of Christmas.  Each day he has posted a new tag & they are just getting better & better.  I can't even pick a favorite.  Be sure to check them out at http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/ .  You won't be sorry.  I've been playing along each day & I made a big mess in my stamp room.  Those of you that know me know that I can't create when it's messy.  I took a picture of my messy desk so I had proof that I can make a mess.  I bet Char won't even believe it's my desk!  I'll post a few tags at a time.  If you want to know what supplies I used, please let me know. 









3 comments:

Elaine A said...

Sigh . . . I just wish my place was as neat as this. I'm starting to make little lanes in my studio just to get to the table and another to the pc - LOL! I'm serious. I set up my studio about a year ago (put in furniture, etc.), then moved in the supplies in bags, boxes, etc. and that's how its stayed. Just so busy and when I do get that moment to organize so I can play - I look at everything and just don't know where to start. I need to take a vacation week and just lock myself away and tell my husband to come get me in a week!
I love your tags. They are so pretty.

Elaine Allen

AmyS said...

I also love Tim's tags (though sadly I don't have most of the goodies he uses to create them). Yours are just gorgeous! Can't wait to see more.

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

These are fab takes on Tim's sta,ps.. wasn't it the best fun replicating his tags :)