Sunday, December 13, 2009

12 Tags of Christmas

Tim Holtz is a stamping rock star & he is sharing his favorite techniques on his blog with the 12 Tags of Christmas.  Each day he has posted a new tag & they are just getting better & better.  I can't even pick a favorite.  Be sure to check them out at http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/ .  You won't be sorry.  I've been playing along each day & I made a big mess in my stamp room.  Those of you that know me know that I can't create when it's messy.  I took a picture of my messy desk so I had proof that I can make a mess.  I bet Char won't even believe it's my desk!  I'll post a few tags at a time.  If you want to know what supplies I used, please let me know. 









3 comments:

Elaine A said...

Sigh . . . I just wish my place was as neat as this. I'm starting to make little lanes in my studio just to get to the table and another to the pc - LOL! I'm serious. I set up my studio about a year ago (put in furniture, etc.), then moved in the supplies in bags, boxes, etc. and that's how its stayed. Just so busy and when I do get that moment to organize so I can play - I look at everything and just don't know where to start. I need to take a vacation week and just lock myself away and tell my husband to come get me in a week!
I love your tags. They are so pretty.

Elaine Allen

AmyS said...

I also love Tim's tags (though sadly I don't have most of the goodies he uses to create them). Yours are just gorgeous! Can't wait to see more.

Jennie said...

These are fab takes on Tim's sta,ps.. wasn't it the best fun replicating his tags :)