Thursday, December 10, 2009

2009 Christmas Tree

I can hardly believe it's almost Christmas.  My tree has been up for a bit, but I didn't put the ornaments on it right away.  My cat was spending most of his time looking at the tree.  He's back to the sofa, so I put my ornaments on the tree.  I showed you all the ornaments in another post & now I'm going to show you the tags that I've made over the years.  They were really simple to make & I add more each year. 











Stamps:  Snowflakes, Design Block- Hero Arts
Inks: Encore Silver Ink Pad
Papers: Navy Linen
Accessiories: Large Snowflake Punches- Marvy & Ek Success, Small Snowflake Punches-Marvy, Branch Punch-Martha Stewart, Pilot Silver Paint Pen, Clear Rox, Flat Backed Pearls, Self Adhesive Rhinestones

1 comment:

AmyS said...

Beautiful tree, tags and ornaments! What a wonderful idea.