Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cleaning Day

Today was a really busy day for me.  It wa time for spring cleaning.  The weather was perfect.  Joey got up to go to work at 5 am, so I just stayed up after he was on his way.  I cleaned my entire house except my bedroom. The funny part is that My intention for today was to go through my bedroom & find some clothes and things to give to Goodwill.  I didn't even get to the bedroom because I opened up all of my doors & windows because there was such an awesome breeze.  I ended up haveing to put the cats in the bedroom so they didn't go exploring.  They are indoor cats so I couldn't have them outside.  So, my house is shiney clean and ready for spring.  Tomorrow will be my day to go through my bedroom. 
A few days ago, I went through my stamp room and purged.  If anyone is interested I have a list of my items that are still for sale.  I posted over at Club Posh & got a great response.  There are still several great deals to be found!  Let me know if you're interested & I'll send you a list.  Just send me an e-mail at stampira@juno.com.  I've got more stuff to list.  I was just really busy cleaning today. 
Here is a quick card I did with a cute Stampendous owl stamp I picked up at Michaels.  I will come in tomorrow and add the supplies.  I am wiped out and ready to go to bed. 


No comments: