Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mustang Card

I know I've mentioned it her before, my husband Looovvveeeeesssss Mustangs.  Not the horses, the cars.  We have two.  A 2005 & 1965.  They're his babies.  He's going to school to become a mechanic & has some great teachers.  He had an especially great teacher & he asked me to make him a card to give him.  I've been waiting for this day with supplies in reserve.  Last year, Clear Dollar Stamps released some cars and one of them was a 1965 Ford Mustang. I had to buy it!  It was my first image I purchased from them & I really like the way it stamps.  My husband picked out a piece of paper in Mustang Blue and away I went.  I colored the car with my Copic markers as I look out the window to determine what parts are chrome.  This card came together really fast.  My husband & his teacher were happy with how it turned out. 
Stamps:  Clear Dollar Stamps-1965 Ford Mustang. Hero Arts- Thanks You
Inks: Brilliance Starlight Silver, Versafine-Onyx Black
Papers: Stampin' Up! White Shimmer Paper & Bermuda Bay Cardstock, Black Cardstock
Accessories: Copic Markers, Silver Eyelets, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder-Diamond Pattern

1 comment:

Brandy said...

hi_ how did u do the diamond pattern with the 2 tone colors?

thanks,
Brandy