Saturday, March 16, 2013

Tiddly Inks Clean And Simple Challenge

The challenge at Tiddly Inks is to make a clean & simple card.  As you all know, my cards are not often clean or simple.  So, I gave it a try & was happy with the results.  I think the key to clean & simple is that it is some what up to the designer.  I used the Lilli Lolita digi image from Tiddly Inks.  I wanted to do an image with some braided hair.  It was way easier than I thought it would be.  I colored it with my Spectrum Noir markers in the following colors: Face TN2 FS4 TN3 PP2. Hair GB8 GB10 EB5, Dress & Shoes PL1 BP2 BP6.



SUPPLIES:

PAPER: Cryogen White, Recollections kraft & ivory cardstock

STAMPS: Tiddly Ins kLilli Lolita Digi Image, Inkadinkado Thank You stamp

INKS:  Coffee Archival ink, Tea Dye & Gathered Twigs Distress Ink, Spectrum Noir Alcohol Markers

MISC.: Cuttlebug Anna griffin & Swiss Dots Embossing Folders, Crystal Stickles, Spellbinders Labels Eleven, Martha Stewart Twine, Iam Roses S10 Flowers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You hit the nail on the head, really CAS is up to the designer. :D Some of us find it much easier than others, but ultimately we need to decide for ourselves. :D I think you did an excellent job and the image is so cute. Thanks so much for playing with us at Tiddly Inks.