Monday, March 25, 2013

Tim Holtz Twelve Tags of 2013

Hello!  I have been wanting to participate in the Tim Holtz  Twelve Tags of 2013 for a while now.  His blog is always so inspiring.  Those of you that watch me on you tube (user name: stampyra) know that I have a rather large collection of Tim Holtz products.  So, I've decided that I have no excuse not to play along with this challenge.  I made a similar, yet different tag to the one he posted for March.  I made the flower using a cut file on my Silhouette Cameo & a small punch for the center.  I think everything else is rather straight forward, but you never know. Please let me know if you have any questions.  Thanks,  JIL


 
 
 
SUPPLIES:
 
 
STAMPS: Tim Holtz Papillon Set, Happy Easter Craftsmart Stamp
 
INK: Coffee Archival Ink, Gathered Twigs Distress Ink, Shell Pink Alcohol Ink, Tumbled Glass Distress Ink & Stain, Bundled Sage Distress Ink & Stain, Victorian Velvet Distress Ink & Stain
 
PAPER: Craft, Yellow, Green & Dark BrownRecollections Cardstock, Tim Holtz Seasonal Paper Stash
 
MISC.: Flower Cut File Silhouette Cameo, Tim Holtz Reinforcers, K& Co. Flora & Fauna Egg, Recollections Pearl Brad,Seam Binding, Recollections Sticky Lace, Studio Calico Wood Butterfly, Recollections Irridescent Rhinestones, Little Yellow Bicycle Tiny Clothes Pins, Tim Holtz Dies-Easter Elements, Tag & Bookplate, Stylized Labels 


 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Your tag turned out great :)
I love the glitter you used on the bunny :)