Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Altenew Congratulations Card With Watercolored Background


It's no secret that I love water coloring.  I've been plying round with my Gansai Tambai watercolors that I got some time ago. I didn't love them at first, but they are growing on me.  I really like some of the pre-mixed colors in the set.  I made several cards for many different people using the same flower & background & I changed out the greeting.  I waited to post this video until after I sent out the final cards.  I like that it can be used for so many different occasions. The card I made in the video is a graduation card, but I also made a Thank You, Get Well, Thinking of You & an Anniversary card.  I can think of a few other cards this would also work for.  It is really easy to make.  I chose to fussy cut everything, but you could make the whole process even easier with the die cuts.




***SUPPLIES***



 

 
   

No comments: