Thursday, November 30, 2017

Here Comes Santa Claws!

Hello Ai fans!

I've been hard at work making Christmas cards for a few weeks now.  I always make simpler cards for some people that I know don't understand how much time goes into making a card.  I designed this card with those people in mind.  I used the Christmas Wreath Set 4791 and colored it with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  I chose this set for my cards this year because it comes with matching dies.  I was able to make tons of cards all at one time. I added a sentiment and was finished with it.  They came out very beautiful!


But of course, I couldn't leave it there!  I got out my Tropical Christmas Set 4788 and stamped out the flip flop images. I also changed up the sentiment & added it to a flag that I made with a few folds and extra cuts.  I glued on some gems and I made several of these for people that I figured would appreciate them more. I just couldn't stop there for today's post!


I made a pop up card with the rest of the images from the Tropical stamp set.  Because I live in Florida, I felt compelled to own this stamp set.  It's just so cute.  I used a retired pop up Sizzix die, but you could use any type of pop up base.  I colored all of these images with my Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers and cut them out.  I followed the packaging for most of my coloring just to make things easier on myself.


Here are the star's of the card.  I love how they came out. I used very little water and blended the Zig's with each other. They are all stamped onto Strathmore Bristol paper with Jet Black Archival Ink.


Here are the colors of Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers that I used:
Face - Flesh Color 071, Beige 072, Light carmine 021
Green - Deep Green 044, Pale Green 045
Red - Wine Red 024, Red 020
Blue - Cobalt Blue 031, Shadow Mauve 302
Gray - Mid Gray 096, Light Gray

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: