Thursday, December 7, 2017

Dino Mouthful Set

Hello Ai fans!

Art Impressions released another project line of stamps last week, Mouthfuls. As you know, that also comes along with a new challenge.  Be sure to check it out on the blog.

The card I made for you today is with the Dino Mouthful Set 4950I stamped all of the images with Lawn Fawn Jet Black ink onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper. I colored it with Copic and Spectrum Noir Markers.  I added a black glaze pen to the eyes & a white gelly roll pen to the pupil of the eye.  The cut out dinosaur is added over the Nestabilities label ten shape with foam tape.  I used papers from the 6x6 Birthday Bash collection from Pink Paislee. 


The stamps come with several other stamps you could add such as a basketball or a balloon. They all have matching dies included in the set.  You can also cut out a slip in it's mouth or it's arm.  I chose to cut a slit in both it's arm and it's mouth.


Here are the colors I have used:
Copics Tan - E11, E51
Copics Orange - Yr16, Y17 or Y02, Y17
Copics Pink - RV4, RV2, RV10
S.N. Teal - BT3, BT4
S.N. Yellow - LY1, LY3

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!


2 comments:

Cheri Burry said...

Such a cute card! Love the texture down the back of the alligator!

Cheri Burry said...

Oops dino I mean!