Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Get Off the Sidewalk

Hello Ai fans!

Most of the men in my family are golfers, so I've had plans to use the Par-Tee Golfers set 4902 since it came out.  I just haven't gotten around to it .  Well, now I have.  I made up two very similar cards with the crazy old guy zipping along in his golf cart.  I loved all of the sayings in the set, but I had to add the Get off Sidewalk G2628 saying to one of the cards.  It just fit the image so well.


I stamped the image onto Canson XL watercolor paper with Jet Black Archival ink. I colored the Image using Lumin Arte Twinkling H2O's.  They are a watercolor paint that has a mica shimmer in them.  The colors used will be listed below. I used my #4 brush and the Watercolor Palette to help me while I painted. The mica in the paint covered many of the stamped lines, so I ended up tracing over them with a black pen. I cut the entire image out of the second smallest of the Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle Dies.


The greetings are stamped with a Versafine Onyx Black ink pad and die cut with two different banner die cuts. I used the Pebbles Garden Party 6x6 paper pad for the card layers.  The Enamel Dots are from My Minds Eye.

Twinkling H2O's Colors:
Face - Pale Porcelain, Sand Dollar, Rose Petal
Shirt - Mango Mambo, Orange Peel
Pants - Sea Glass, Moss Green
Bag - Nutmeg
Cart - Pale Porcelain
Background - Sea Glass, Stargazer
Everything Silver - Pewter, China Black

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: