Monday, April 23, 2018

Happiness Grows

Hello Ai fans!

It's finally starting to feel like Spring here in Florida.  That's unusual because it's usually hot here by now.  I'm not complaining because I love it when it's warm with cooler evenings.  I've been enjoying having a reason to finally create Spring cards.  Today I used Cottage and Die Set 4746 with WC Sentiments Set 4903 for my card.

I stamped the cottage onto Bristol paper using Onyx Black Versafine Ink.  Then I lined up the matching dies for the window and door and cut them with my die cut machine.  I wanted my card to look Springy, so I kept my colors very light.  I colored the entire image in two layers of color with Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers spreading the color out with a brush.  Once everything was dry, I cut the cottage out with my detail scissors. I cut the fence from the WC Fence Die 4967 from Bristol paper and colored it with the English Lavender marker and set it aside to dry. I stamped Happiness grows from the WC Sentiments Set 4903 onto a cloud die cut from Bristol paper with Onyx Black Versafine Ink.


For the grass, I colored my Olive Green Marvy LePlume II marker onto a Watercolor Palette and used a brush to add color to the bottom of a piece of Canson XL watercolor paper. I used Prussian Blue from the Watercolor Palette and my brush  to add cloud shapes along the top of the paper. I attached a piece of Kioshi paper from Basic Gray to my note card before I attached the piece of Canson paper to it with foam tape.  I added in some tiny punched flowers from patterned paper scraps then added gems to their centers. 



Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers Used :
Duck - Yellow, Tea Rose
Stones - Blue Gray, Beige
House - Pale Dawn Gray, Haze Blue, Tea Rose, S. Almond Pink, English Lavender

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Marlena M. said...

So much dimension and detailing here! Love this~