Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Elephant Twist Tie

Hello Ai fans!

I really love all of the cute images in the Twist tie sets.  Have you noticed that you can used them as stand alone images?  Today I'm using each of the Elephants from the Elephant Twist Ties 4985 to make a set of cute Thank you cards.  You could change out the sentiment to easily make a baby card.


Both cards are made the same way. I stamped the elephant onto Strathmore watercolor paper using Versamark Watermark ink.  Then I added Ranger Black Sparkle Embossing powder and heat set the image.  I used my Marvy Le Plume II markers along with a #4 brush.  The image is colored with African Violet.  I added the marker in layers of light color.  The flower is colored with Brilliant Yellow, Iris Purple and Olive Green. I added in some background color with Laurel Green, Manganese Blue and Brownish Gray.  I kept the background colors very light.


The image is cut out with a scalloped frame die and layered with foam tape.  The patterned paper is Backyard Table from Recollections. I attached several sequins from the Pretty Pink Post Easter Mix with the help of my Jewel Picker.


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: