Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Little Whoot's

Hello Ai fans!

Do you ever find yourself wanting to make a bigger card with a small image?  That's what happened to me with my Little Whoot image. I wanted a few owls on my card front and didn't have one of the larger Whoot images, so I used what I had to stretch my stamps.  As you can see, I was in a colorful mood.


I stamped the image three times onto Spectrum Noir paper with My Favorite Things Extreme Black Ink and colored it with Copic markers.  The colors are listed below.  I stamped an extra owl and colored him in teal like the middle owl and fussy cut it leaving a small border of white paper.  It is attached over the middle owl with a mini action wobble.


 The main layer on the card base is white card stock that was embossed with a We R Memory Keepers embossing folder. I used the Echo Park Happy Birthday Girl 6x6 paper pad on to cut five banners. Everything was edged with Pink Peony Archival Ink. I didn't add a sentiment to the outside of this card.  I figure that I'll add one to the inside when I need to use it.

Copic Colors Used :
Purple - BV02, BV04, BV08
Teal - BG10, BG32, BG13, BG15
Pink - R21, R22, R24
Yellow - Y02, Y17
Grey - Coo, C1, C3


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: