Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Doggy Kisses Cards

Hello Ai fans!

I have admired this set for a while and I have no idea why I never bought it before I did.  I started with the thought of making one card, but I couldn't decide what image I wanted to color.  I ended up stamping up two of them.  They are so quick to color up and I just love their fun sayings!


Both images are colored with Copics onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock. They're cut out with Spellbinders Nestabilities eleven and seventeen. The cute paper collection is the DCWV Playful Pets 6x6 mat stack.  



Copics Used:
Dogs - E11, E13, E15, E19, E29, R21
Bandage, Pillow - C00, C1, C3
Teddy Bear - E21, E23, E27
Slippers, Flower - R81, R83, R85
Flower Stem - YG61, YG63, YG67
Shadows - W1, W3, Blender

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!


No comments: