Thursday, July 9, 2020

Rustic Roundup Challenge Card

Hello Ai fans!

It's week Two of the Rustic Roundup Challenge.  I used the Holiday Mansion and HM Garden stamp sets for my card. I was inspired by an Americana color palette that I found on Google.  I hope this inspires you to make a card for the challenge.  You could win free stamps!
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set. 
The background is blended Distress inks.  The sky is Tumbled Glass and the grass is Bundled Sage. I added a fence that I cut from the WC Fence Dies.  The house and other images are added with foam tape. The last thing I did was add a Tim Holtz Mirrored Star over the top window.
Copic Colors Used:
Tan - E00, E30, E31
Blue - B95, B97, B99
Red - R35, R37, R39
Green - YG03, YG63

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: