Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Blossoms Border Set

Hello Ai fans!

My friend Char had a birthday last week. I used the Blossom Border stamp set to create this clean and simple Birthday Card. 
I started with a piece of white cardstock and some washi tape.  I added the washi tape onto my cardstock using the grid on my glass mat.  I then added Antique Linen Distress ink with a mini ink blender.  I removed the washi tape to reveal a striped background.  I then cut out a heart using a die from the Lovable Animals set.
I put the border stamp into my stamp platform.  I placed the stamp so it would fit into the die cut heart.  I then colored the blossoms with the 636 Imperial Purple Tombow Dual Brush marker.  I stamped it onto a piece of Cansom 140 lb. watercolor paper.  Next, I colored the leaves with the 177 Dark Jade Tombow Dual Brush marker.  I used a damp brush to spread out the color.  I colored just the centers with the fine tip of the imperial purple marker. I used my Clear Wink of Stella pen to add some shimmer over the flowers. I then stamped Happy Birthday from the SBC Exclusive Hydrangea stamp set with Black Versafine Clair ink right over the flowers. I also added some splatter by scribbling some imperial purple marker onto my palette and picking it up with my brush.

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: