Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Easter Bunnies Set Interactive Card

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Easter Bunnies stamp set to make this card that has a surprise. When you pull the tab, a bunny hops across the top of the card.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with Cutterbee Scissors.  I stamped the greeting onto a piece of white cardstock with Versafine Claire Nocturne ink and cut it into a rectangle.  I then edged it with Wilter Violet Distress ink.
I used the My Favorite Things Launch Party Dies for the interactive element.  I watched a video that is in the resources section of their website.  I cut a layer of patterned paper with the Iced Spruce and Bundled Sage Didtress inkk.  The background is a piece of white cardstock that Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside dies to hide the bunny that pops up.  It's colored with Stormy Sky Distress ink.  I added water splatters to it.  I also added  some splatters of the Stormy Sky ink with a tiny paint brush.  Once everything was dry, I put the card together following the MFT video.
Copic Colors Used:
Tan Bunny - E43, E42, E41, R81
Gray Bunny - W3, W1, W0, R81
Yellow - E41, Y13, Y11
Blue - B95, B91
Green - Y63, Y61
Rose - R83, R81
Lavender - BV11, BV000

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!


No comments: