Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Miss Set Birthday Card

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Miss stamp and die set to make this super girly card.  I used a bunch of different pinks.  . 
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set.  I glued the hat onto her head.  It has s slit in it so it fits over her head easily.
I started the card with an A2 card base.  I cut out three layers from white cadstock and cut their edges. I yused the Spellbinders Large die of the month from April 2021.  the bottom layer has flowers along the edge.  The next two layers were cut with the dotted layer.  I cut out additional flowers from the set and colored them with copic colors before I attached them over the flowery edge.  The layer on top of it is colored with Worn Lipstick Distress ink and attached over the flowery layer.  The top layer is colored with Kitsch  Flamingo Distress ink and layered onto the card with foam tape.  I then attached Miss to the front of the card with foam tape.  I added some white and clear gems around the entire card front. 
Copic Colors Used:
Skin - E11, E00, E000
Hair - E71
Lips - R85
Rose - R85, R83, R81
Brown - E74, E71, E70
Green - YG63, YG61
Yellow - YR27, Y26, YR21
Gray - C3, C1, W3, W1

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: