Tuesday, October 5, 2021

Santa Twist Mini Slimline Card

 

Hello Ai fans!

I'm back on the Art Impressions blog after a short break.  I have really been wanting to make some Christmas cards and Ai has a bunch of great images to choose from. I used the Santa Twist Stamp and Die set along with the Twist Frame Die to make this interactive Mini Slimline card. 
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set.
 I stamped the greeting onto a thin strip of white card stock using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. 
I make a mini slimline card with white card stock.  It measures 6 1/8" x 3 1/4".  For the layers I used the Mini Slimline  envelope and Nested Card Creators dies from Spellbinders. I cut the largest layer from green glitter paper.  I also cut the patterned paper layer from the same Die set. I attached both layers together and used the Twist Frame Die to create the opening.  I lined the opening up on my card front and also cut an opening into my card.  The opening is edged with a green glitter pen from Marvy.  I also added a layer of patterned paper to the inside of the card.  I attached the greeting with foam tape and inserted the twist Santa into the opening. 
Copic Colors Used:
Skin - E11, E000, R81
Black - C7, C5, C3
Gray - C5, C3, C1
Green - YG67, YG63, YG61
Red - R37, R27, R05
Yellow - YR21


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: