Thursday, September 2, 2021

Coffee Shaker Card

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the Gift Card Holder Java Die set to make an interactive shaker card. It has a hidden spot to hold sequins that will pour out when you move the card. 
I started by  I stamped the greeting onto a thin strip of white card stock using Versafine Clair Nocturne ink. I cut it out using the Flag Double Stitched Dies.
I cut a piece of Moda Scraps Forever Green patterned paper slightly smaller than the standard A2 size.  I edged the patterned paper with a Pilot Gold Medium Tip Marker and attached it to a piece of white paper.
I checked the spacing by placing the two dies I plan to use onto the piece of paper.  I then die cut just the coffee cup die.
I attached double sided adhesive to two pieces of fun foam.  I then adhered them together.
To figure out the spacing for the coffee cup, I placed the patterned paper layer over the fun foam layers and traced along the inside of the die.
I then cut the coffee cup die into the fun foam.
I then cut the Oval Double Stitched Die into the fun foam.
I cut a small opening between the oval and coffee cup shapes.
I glued the fun foam piece to an A2 white card base.  I also attached a piece of acetate behind the opening in the patterned paper piece.
I added sequins to the oval opening on the card.
I cut several of the accent pieces from the GCH Java Die set and added them to the card front.  I then attached it over the fun foam to finish the card.

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: