Friday, July 15, 2016

Summer Stampfest 2016 Haul

Summer Stampfest was in Lakeland this year & we decided to go.  We spent quite a few hours wandering around taking in what we could.  I just got around to posting this video showing you some of the highlights of the show.  I'll have some pictures below.  Joey & I had a great time.  I didn't buy too much, it was more about the people we spent time with.  The stamping & scrap booking community is so genuine.  Check out the links at the end.  You can find everything but the Me & Carrie Lou Stamps.  Thank you for stopping by! Jil



                                           Here I am with Ted from Stampers Anonymous.

                                             This is Emma Lou from Heartfelt Creations.

                                             Dyan Reaveley was tons of fun to be around.

                      This is the tag that Ted made for me.  The texture is out of this world.

                 I made this flower with the stamp I bought from Heartfelt Creations.


   
 
   

No comments: