Thursday, May 3, 2018

Sheep Flutters Card

Hello Ai fans!

I don't know how Bonnie does it, but she keeps coming up with new and amazing interactive stamps.  I can't rave enough about the new Flutters collection.  They are easy to put together and fun to play with.  I have showed this card to the adults in my family and they have been mesmerized by it.  I'm sure you'll have a similar experience.


I used the Sheep Flutter Set 4974.  It comes with the stamps and the dies and even a few mini brads. I stamped the sheep parts onto Canson XL Watercolor Paper using Jet Black Archival Ink.  I colored each section with the Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers.  I used Flesh Color, Oatmeal, and  S. Almond Pink on the face. The body is Oatmeal and the hooves are Mid Brown.  I spread out the color with water and a brush. I attached all of the pieces following the assembly directions on the package. 


The background was created on another piece of Canson XL Watercolor Paper. I used the WC Fence Dies 4967 to cut two fence masks with the stamping mask paper and attached them along the bottom of the paper. I inked the greenery from the Foliage Set 1 4051 with Pine Green and stamped it over the masks. I used my damp brush to pull out some of the color.  I inked one of the flowers from the Flower Set 4052 with Violet over the fence. Again, I pulled out color with my damp brush.  I was sure to fill in all of the area around the fence.  I lifted off the mask and added some Violet onto my palette and used my brush to add shadows along the fence. I used the tiny grass from the  Foliage Set 1 4051 with Pine Green along the bottom of the fence.  I added in the clouds using Prussian Blue. I cut the entire panel with the pierced rectangle die.  


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: