Thursday, May 17, 2018

We all need Crazy Friends

Hello Ai fans!

New Girlfriends release.
I did two very similar cards,  They really just had different patterned paper in the background.


I started by stamping the Crazy Friends Set 4989 image onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth Premium White card stock with SSS Intense Black Ink. I colored the image using Copic markers. I colored them to match up with the paper collection I was using, but I also wanted them to be bright.  After all, these ladies are having a crazy time and needed some brighter colors!


I used Kioshi from the Basic Grey 6x6 paper collection.  It is edged with a Silver Pilot Marker. The greeting is also cut with a decorative die cut and foam mounted. My main image is cut out with a decorative oval die and added to the background with foam tape. I added some rhinestones to the background as well as the image for a bit of added sparkle.


Copic Colors used:
Faces - E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20, R22
Hair - E33, E35, E37, W1, W3
Boots, E33, E35, E37, W1, W3
Boas - W1, W3 Blender
Dress - V15, V17, YG63
Shirt - B00, B02, R81, R83, R85
Rose - R81, R83, R85

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Dandi93 said...

Your use of the pattern paper was spot on with these fun ladies.... Fabulous card Jil