Thursday, July 12, 2018

Masculine Card Challenge

Hello Ai fans!

This weeks challenge on the Art Impressions blog is Masculine Cards.  There are so many different masculine stamps to choose from at Ai!  Ihad a hard time narrowing down my choices, but I did settle down on the Cabin Circlet MTF 4981


I started by stamping all three of the images onto Strathmore Bristol paper with My Favorite Things Extreme black ink.  I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers to color in the images.  The colors I used are listed at the end of post. I applied the markers onto the paper and pulled the color out with a #2 brush.  I did apply some of the color to my watercolor palette and add them to my paper in light layers.


I used the coordinating dies and circle dies to cut out the three colored images. 


I applied Echo Park Happy Camper paper to a White Try Fold Card.  I placed the top two layers where I wanted them and traced where the windows should be.  I applied the dies and cut out the windows.  I attached all three of the colored pieces over the patterned paper.


Zig Clean Color Real Brush Markers Used
Fence, Roof - Mid Brown
Grass, Trees - Light Green
Cabin - Oatmeal
Stones - Mid Gray
Water, Mountains - Persain Green
Deer - Oatmeal, Brown

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: