Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Woodland Trees Cubbies

Hello Ai fans!

I have really been enjoying the critter cubbies line but I wanted to do a little something different with them.  That's why I came up with today's card.  I used the Woodland Trees Cubbies set to make a scene that isn't just inside the tree as it's shown on the packaging.  It was fun to see the tree image in a different way.
The images were stamped onto Copic X Press It paper with Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink and colored with Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post. They were then cut with the matching dies that come in the set. Black Glaze pen was added to the eyes of the animals.
Two sheets of patterned paper from Recollections was die cut with the Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Die and attached to a white A2 note card. I cut a piece of white cardstock with the shaped die cut and placed the outer layer aside so I could keep it white.  I stenciled onto the inner pieces with the cloud stencil and the Stormy Sky Distress Oxide ink.  I also added some splatter to the pieces with Perfect Pearl colored Perfect Pearls mixed with water and let them dry.  I attached the frame to the card front with foam tape and added the colored pieces in with flat adhesive.  I arranged the tree, animals and leaves and added them with a variety of foam tape and flat adhesive.  

Copic Colors Used:
Birds - B000, B02, BG13, BG10, Y11, YR14
Leaves - YG61, YG63, YG67
Squirrel - E70, E71, E74, E77
Bunny - C0, C1, C3, C5, RV11
Chipmunk - E000, E13, E15, E19
Tree - E31, E33, E35, E37
Treehouse - Y13, Y26, Y28

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: