Thursday, August 22, 2019

Gotta Gingham Challenge

Hello Ai fans!

It's week two of the Gotta Gingham challenge on the Art Impressions blog and we are showing some new stamps!  I used the adorable Feast Mode set.  It's perfect for some fun fall cards.  It's packed with cute critters that I'm pretty sure you'll fall in love with. 
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink and colored them with my Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post. I then used my EK Success Cutter Bee scissors to cut them out.  I then stamped the two flower clusters onto an oval of the same paper that had been cut with the Oval Double Stitched Dies and colored them with my Copic Markers.
The paper collection is the Gingham / Linen Rainbow Petite Prints 6" x 6" paper from Doodlebug Designs. Both sheets were cut with the Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies as well as Spellbinders Labels Seventeen.  The Layers of paper and Linen paper were cut with Spellbinders Labels Ten and Labels Seventeen and added to the card with foam tape. I stamped the greetings with Versafine Clair Nocturne Ink and cut them into a banner shape.
Copic Colors Used:
Hedgehog - E40, E42, E43, E44, E25, E27, E29
Squash - E30, E31, E33
Apple/Tomato - Y13, R24, R29
Pumpkin - Y11, YR14, Y17
Leaves - YG61, YG63, YG67
Rabbit - E31, E33, E35
Sweater - YG61, YG63, YG67
Hat -E42, E43, E44
Carrots - Y11, YR14, Y17, E31
Flowers - E40, E43, E44
Background - B0000, 0

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: