Thursday, September 19, 2019

Use Circles Challenge

Hello Ai fans!

It's week two of the Use Circles Challenge and Art Impressions is featuring the release of the New Wheelie stamps.  I used the Halloween Cat Wheelie for my card.  I just love how the spiders are hanging onto the cat for dear life!
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink and colored them with my Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post. I then cut out the main image with the Hexagon Double Stitched Dies.  I also cut out the leg and tire pieces with the matching dies from the stamp set.
I cut two 5 3/4" circles to form the card base as well as one layer of Basic Grey Eerie 6" x 6" paper.  I scored 1/2" down on one of the circles to make it the card base and attached it to the back of the other circle and attached the piece of patterned paper to the front of the card.  I then assembled the Wheelie parts following the directions provided on the stamp set package.
Copic Colors Used:
Cat - E30, YR21, YR24
Cape - BV0000, BV01, BV02, BV04
Hat - C3, C5, C7
Pumpkin - Y17, YR16, YR27
Bike - YG01, YG03, YG05, G03
Tires - C#, C5, C7
Broom - E30, E31, E33
Basket, Broom handle - E31, E33, E35


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: