Thursday, October 31, 2019

Holiday Cards Challenge

Hello Ai fans!

It's week two of the holiday Cards Challenge and Art Impressions is featuring the release of the New Christmas Clear Stamps. I used three of the images from the Woodland Holiday Set for this bright and cheerful card.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink and colored them with my Copic markers.  I used three images from the stamp set.  I first stamped the fox and then stamped it onto a mask onto Inkadinkado Masking paper and cut it out and applied it over the fox before stamping the other two images.  I removed the mask before coloring the images. The colors used are listed at the end of this post. 
Once the images were colored, I cut them out with my Cutterbee scissors.  I cut two layers from the Carte Belle Santa's Workshop 6" x 6" patterned paper collection with the Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies and the Rounded Rectangle A2 Double Stitched Dies.  I also cut a piece of silver sparkle paper with the rounded die and then layered them all onto a white A2 card. I stamped the greeting onto a label cut from the patterned paper and edged it with a silver Pilot medium tip marker and attached it over the layers with foam tape.  I then attached the animal image with foam tape.  I added Glossy Accents to the bells, berries and candy cane.
Copic Colors Used:
Bunny - E30, E31, E33, E35
Fox - E30, E31, R17, E07, E08
Owl - E70, E71, E74
Yellow - Y08, Y26, Y28
Leaves - YG61, YG63, YG67
Red - R05, R29, R89

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: