Thursday, October 10, 2019

Tags or Ornaments Challenge

Hello Ai fans!

Guess what?  There are five new Circlet Mini TryFold stamp sets being released today and we are celebrating it with a new Challenge.  Just create a tag or ornament and share it here on the blog.  I'm using the New Gardening Circlet Mini Tryfold to create my tag today.  Be sure to check out all of the photos because I show you my favorite ways to line up the Mini TryFolds when I have several layers of paper or dies on my cards.
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink and colored them with my Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post.
I then added one of the Circle Double Stitched Dies around the image with the words around it and added the next smaller circle around the bird image and secured them with a small amount of washi tape.  I also attached the inner die from the stamp set to the bird image and cut them out with my die cut machine.  One that was finished, I also cut out the image with the watering can the same way as I cut out the birds.
I wanted to layer the images over a pink scalloped die cut so I placed the bird die cut image where I wanted it to sit.  Then I fit the die cut into the bird die cut image and used a pencil to trace inside the die cut.
Once I removed the colored image, I lined the die cut image up with my pencil marks and die cut it for perfect placement. I repeated the same steps for the image with the watering can.
II pressed the die cut images into the Glue Sponge and covered the backs with glue to attach them together.  It worked great for the tiny areas.
Creating the tags was simple.  I just attached patterned paper from the Carta Bella Botanical 6" x 6" paper collection to card stock and cut it out with the Tag Stitched Dies.
I then repeated the same steps from earlier to cut out the openings in the tags.  I lined up each image from the top to determine the placement of the image below it.  I attached the image with the words around it flat onto the last tag
I used three different pieces of ribbon to hold the tags together. 


Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: