Thursday, November 28, 2019

Anything Goes Challenge

Hello Ai fans!

We're wrapping up the Anything Goes Challenge after one week because the Art Impressions blog will be closed until December 5th for Thanksgiving.  Happy Thanksgiving!  I used the Baby Girl Set along with the greeting from the Gingerbread Cubbies for this shaker card.  
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth paper with Gina K Designs Black Amalgam Ink and colored them with my Copic markers.  The colors used are listed at the end of this post. I attached the image to my card front where it would show through the shaker window.  I cut a piece of the Gingham paper with the Mama Elephant Die cut and attache a piece of acetate to the circular opening. I then added some Moonstone Confetti inside the shaker window and attached it with a layer of foam tape.  The stamped greeting is attached to the bottom of the card front with another layer of foam tape.  
Copic Colors Used:
Elephant - C00, C1, C3
Pink - RV11, R81, R83

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

1 comment:

Crafting Queen said...

Super cute card, love it.