Thursday, April 2, 2020

Bloom Where You're Planted Spring Challenge Card

Hello Ai fans!

It's week two of the Bloom Where You're Planted Spring Challenge on the Art Impressions Blog.  I used the SBC Exclusive Daisy Set with my colored pencils. Remember, you can only get this set from Scrapbook.com.
I started by stamping the image onto Mi-Teintes Pastel paper with Shadow Grey Archival ink. I then colored the images using my Prismacolor Colored Pencils. The colors used are listed at the end of this post. I got the colors and inspiration from a class by Kit & Clowder. 
I cut the Spellbinders Floral Oval from Gold card stock.  I used the MFT Double Stitched Oval Stax to cut out the center. I then attached it to the colored piece to resemble a picture frame.  I stamped the greeting with Versamark Watermark ink and embossed it with Ranger Super Fine Detail embossing powder.  I added a piece of patterned paper to an A2 card from the Carte Bella Botanical 6" x 6" paper pad.  It is edged with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.
Prismacolor Premiere Colored Pencils Used:
Pinks - White, Blush Pink, Pink, Henna
Purples - White, Lilac, Parma Violet
Whites - White, 20% Cool Grey, 50% Cool Grey
Greens - Spring Green, Apple Green, Grass Green, Dark Green
Centers - Chocolate, Burnt Ochre, Goldenrod

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: