Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Halloween Critters Card

 

Hello Ai fans!

I used the New Halloween Critters stamp set for this Halloween card.  There is also an owl in the set that I didn't use. It comes with quite a few cute sayings and accent stamps.  My favorite thins about this set is that it comes with matching dies!
I started by stamping the images onto Spectrum Noir Ultra Smooth card stock with Gina K Black Amalgam ink and colored them with Copic markers.  The colors I used will be listed at the end of this post.  I then cut the images out with the matching dies that come in the set. 
I die cut a hill with Lawn Fawn's Hillside border and colored it with Forest Moss Distress ink.  I also cut a tree border from Lawn Fawn and colored it with Black Soot Distress ink.  I used the MFT cloud stencil for the background on the card.  I used Wilted Violet and Shaded Lilac Distress ink.  I also splattered the background with Perfect Pearl colored Perfect Pearls and water.  I attached everything flat to the card except for the bunny.  It's attached with foam tape.
Copic Colors Used:
Bunny - W0, W1, W3, RV00, RV02
Pumpkin - E31, E33, E35, Y15, Y17
Fox - E07, E08, E18, RV00, RV02
Racoon - CO, C1,C3, C5, C7, RV00, RV02
Cape - YG03, YG61, YG63
Outfit - V04, V06, V09

Thanks for stopping by and Have a Great Day!

No comments: